Thursday 19 August 2010

ATCs for Monthly Swaps

I've made some usual sized ATCs today and also some roundies which are 4 inch diameter card decorated as you would a usual ATC.




These are the usual sized ATCs for Diana's monthly themed with a twist swap which for August is the Beach.






These are for Diana's roundie swap and the theme is also the Beach.


Another swap is a fat page (4 inch square piece of card) featuring two animals each month using the alphabet.  At the end of the year we will have a book of 26 animals by alphabet.  Hope I've explained this okay.








I had a lot of fun sourcing materials and laying out these ATCs.  I couldn't resist the snowman Santa and wording on the Reindeer card.


I really enjoy the swaps that I contribute to and plan to start entering other challenges on the Trimcraft site and maybe also different themes on other sites

No comments:

Post a Comment