Wednesday 13 October 2010

ATCs for October swaps

Back again with another batch of ATC's made for Trimcraft October swaps.



 These four I made for a colour swap where this month's colour was lilac.  The bird is a lilac-breasted roller bird which is native of Africa.  I was really pleased when one of my Trimmie friends left me a message to say she had actually seen this bird when on holiday in Kenya.

 The three Indian themed above I made for a Celebrations swap as we had the Commonwealth Games in October.












The above roundies are for a swap remembering Halloween and below to represent the leaves of Autumn.

 Finally my fat page ATC's for the animals swap.  'U' stumped me for a while until I found these cute Utah Prairie Dogs and for 'V' what else but vultures.



I haven't been crafting much this month - think I've lost my mojo.  Will have to get it back soon though as have Christmas cards to make for myself and my daughter Fran,  who does make her more personal cards herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment